So far it has gone great. I stopped hearing the mouse and stopped finding droppings within just a day or two of their initial visit. Over the last couple of years I’d had other companies come out to do the same service. The Mice Hunter’s plan for eliminating entry points was much more detailed and thorough than any of the others had been. I have an old Chicago bungalow built in the 1920s, so there were plenty of tiny gaps to fill in. The work ended up costing more, but that was because they did a lot more work! It’s only been a few weeks, but no mice have returned yet.
- Uncovering the Truth About Rodent Control Scams in Chicago: A Homeowner’s Perspective
- Secure Your Sanctuary: Expert Rodent Proofing and Deck Sealing Solutions
- The Ultimate Mouse Proofing Solution | Galvanized Sheet Metal
- Uncovering the Truth About Rodent Control Scams in Chicago
- Recognizing the Signs: How to Identify Mouse Poop in Your House