We had our home mouse-proofed right before the Thanksgiving holiday, and so far so good! When I spoke to them the first time I told them exactly what I was looking for. We had run the gamut of trying to figure out how to keep mice out of our home. We have regular exterminators who’s only solution was to continually set bait and glue traps. The time came to hire a company with specific expertise in this area, and Mice Hunters did not disappoint. Everyone is very communicative about their time and arrival, and the work was done well and expeditiously. Aside from a little bit of activity, which we were warned about after the house was sealed, we have not noticed anything. We hope that this will be a much longer-term solution than what we had previously.
- How to Get Rid of a Mouse Infestation: DIY vs. Professional Extermination
- FAQ | Can Mice Climb Walls?
- Mice Hunters Review | From Anxiety Filled Life to Mice Free Forever
- Mouse Proofing: A Detailed Inspection Guide to Securing Your Home from Mice Infestation
- Mice Infestation Horror: How They Sneak into Your Home and What You Can Do About It – Tips & Tricks