Mice Hunters were very thorough and considerate. We haven’t had any more mice in the several months since we had the service done. The occasional mouse had been finding its way into our basement and dying in between the walls, which created a smelly problem. We had them “rodent-proof” the house by putting a metal barrier between the foundation and the siding to keep mice from entering. They also searched for other possible entryways and protected them as well.
- The Ultimate Mouse Proofing Solution | Galvanized Sheet Metal
- Uncovering the Truth About Rodent Control Scams in Chicago
- Recognizing the Signs: How to Identify Mouse Poop in Your House
- Bat Feces Cleanup | Good, Bad and Ugly
- How to Get Rid of a Mouse Infestation: DIY vs. Professional Extermination & Removal