Very well. It has been less than a year, but no evidence of mice so far. Mice Hunters found possible points of entry and sealed them off with galvanized sheet metal in some places, and caulk in other places. Cost was well worth it in the long run. Services were performed in July. It is now January, with no evidence of mice.
- Uncovering the Truth About Rodent Control Scams in Chicago: A Homeowner’s Perspective
- Secure Your Sanctuary: Expert Rodent Proofing and Deck Sealing Solutions
- The Ultimate Mouse Proofing Solution | Galvanized Sheet Metal
- Uncovering the Truth About Rodent Control Scams in Chicago
- Recognizing the Signs: How to Identify Mouse Poop in Your House