One individual first inspected the house and laid some bait to induce mice to leave. Then, a few weeks later and over the course of two days, a team of three people did a thorough inspection and sealing of the house from top to bottom, as well as a very much needed cleaning of a crawlspace where mice were present. This also included removing old and installing new insulation along the upper part of the crawl space walls. Unlike many exterminator firms that leave some mice traps around but don’t deal with mice entering the home, this firm seeks to not only eliminate any mice from the home but prevent their re-entry as well, and includes a one-year guarantee. I think the value received for the amount of work done was very fair. I highly recommend them.
- Uncovering the Truth About Rodent Control Scams in Chicago: A Homeowner’s Perspective
- Secure Your Sanctuary: Expert Rodent Proofing and Deck Sealing Solutions
- The Ultimate Mouse Proofing Solution | Galvanized Sheet Metal
- Uncovering the Truth About Rodent Control Scams in Chicago
- Recognizing the Signs: How to Identify Mouse Poop in Your House