Pest & Rodent Control Specialists
Onsite – Full-time Position (8 hours – sometimes longer)
Job Duties – What will your day as a rodent control specialist look like?
- Inspect buildings and premises for signs of rodents or infestation.
- Determine the type of treatment needed to eliminate rodents.
- Use baits and set traps to remove or kill rodents.
- Apply treatments in and around buildings and other structures.
- Drive trucks equipped with rodent removal and proofing equipment.
- Create barriers to prevent rodents from entering a building.
- Deliver outstanding customer service to our newly acquired customers.
* We do not perform insect infestation extermination. We only work with mice, rats and bats!
To help service our newly acquired customers during our busiest time of year. We believe that hard work speaks volumes. From making our customers smile to rodent proofing builidings, you really become a jack of all trades here!
- So, what do you need to work here? It is simple. A High School Diploma or GED, some customer service experience, the ability to use technology, and a clean driving record from the past three years!
- You will be working outside, treating homes, and using common tools to complete the job.
- Building construction knowledge will accel your ability to be successful on the job.
*Service Area Located in North Chicago & Northern Suburbs, IL must be willing to commute for interview and training.
*Must be 21+ and clean MVR
About Mice Hunters
We are a company that believes in propelling you to the next level of your life! We have an enthusiastic culture focused on developing your skillset as a professional, enhancing your future value to any organization you join, and making you more confident to pursue your professional dreams.
Mice Hunters is a local, residential and commercial rodent removal and rodent proofing services company operating in the Chicagoland area. We provide safe and effective pest exterminator solutions to help our customers enjoy the bliss of pest-free living. We have been serving over 5,000 customers since 2012 and are on pace to double that in the next 3 years! Our rapid growth creates incredible opportunities for promotions and future management positions.
During these scary times, we ensure our employee’s safety. We provide PPE including gloves, masks, hand sanitizer, and shoe covers. We hold weekly meetings but have set up individual appointment times to social distance with our techs. We also give our customers a no contact option! Your safety is our priority.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $2,000.00 per month
Schedule: 8 hour shift but sometimes longer
Monday thru Friday and some Saturday
Supplemental Pay: Bonus pay, Commission pay
Other jobs at Mice Hunters